Friday, May 18, 2012

Trial and a Biological Clock





Children are a gift from God. We are mere mortals that are chosen very carefully to give Earthly bodies to our Heavenly Father's children. To guide them, parent them and of course show them the way of the Lord.

I have been struggling deeply with the idea of having more children. I know my family is not complete with only three. My husband on the other hand doesn't think about the blessing of a baby but instead it is the dollar signs that come along with each new mouth to feed and body to clothe.

Could we afford a fourth or even a fifth child?  If we made some small changes in our life. We don't need 7000 channels on cable, or even a boat. These are luxuries I would easily give up to enjoy the blessing of being pregnant again.

I have been reading the Baby Making Machine blog and her funny posts on convincing her husband to have a baby in 30 days or less have really got me thinking about it again.

My youngest child is no longer a baby but a bright toddler so full of ambition and curiosity. I feel like it is just time again to fire up the old uterus and get going. Maybe I can work on 30 days to convincing my husband a fourth child won't be that big of a deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment