Monday, April 23, 2012

Who Is?

Who is LMM or The Liberal Mormon Mom?
I have struggled with the idea of starting my own blog for a long time. I always find blogs to be so incredibly personal that I didn't want people to be able to identify me or what I have to say from the internet. I choose to remain anonymous. Some day that may change but for now I will enjoy hiding behind my computer screen.

I am Mormon - a member of the Church of Jesus Christ for Latter Day Saints. I have been active and inactive through out my life. I am married to a man who is Roman Catholic and I am raising my children in the Mormon faith. He is a self proclaimed non-believer. I hope to change that with something I like to call Strengthening our Marriage through Jesus.

We have three children. Two boys and a girl. I will call them A, B, and C for now. Maybe they will develop nicknames over time. Two are school-aged and one is home with me during the day.
I am a working mother but I work from home, running two successful home based businesses. I believe my greatest accomplishment in life is motherhood. I fully believe being a wife and mother come first. In the next breathe I will identify myself as a feminist. Some day I will go into my beliefs more in depth.

We live in a small New England town, with an even smaller Mormon population. I will not even declare what state we are in. That is my comfort level.

I was not born and raised in the LDS church although I wish I was. I admire lifelong members and their families. I somehow hope one day I can offer the same for my children.


No comments:

Post a Comment